3. Children’s Privacy.
4. Information Collection Practices.
4.1. Traffic Data. Like most website and mobile application operators, Sambox automatically gathers information that web browsers automatically make available, including: (i) IP addresses; (ii) Internet domain names; (iii) types of devices accessing the Service; and (iv) types of Web browsers accessing the Service (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that is not meant to personally identify you.
4.3. First Party Cookies. Sambox uses first-party Cookies on the Service, for example the Google Analytics Cookie, for the following purposes: (1) to gather visitor and access information relevant to customizing the Service to your interests; and (2) to store your password so you do not have to re-enter it each time you use the Service.
4.5. Third Party Cookies and Advertising.
4.5.1. Advertising on Third Party Websites. Sambox may advertise on other Third Party Websites to you after you access the Service. We and third-party marketing partners, including without limitation Google, Inc. (“Google”), may use first party Cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie), third party Cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie), and web beacons (such as the Facebook conversion tracking pixel, see https://www.facebook.com/business/a/online-sales/conversion-tracking), including across multiple devices, to inform, optimize, and serve advertisements to you based on your use of the Service. This practice is commonly known as retargeting or remarketing (see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_retargeting).
4.5.2. Google Analytics.
188.8.131.52. Google Analytics is Google’s analytics tool that helps website and app owners to understand how their visitors engage with their properties. It may use a set of cookies to collect information and report website usage statistics without personally identifying individual visitors to Google. The main cookie used by Google Analytics is the “__ga” cookie. Sambox uses Google Analytics on the Sambox website.
4.5.3. Data Collection by Third Parties. Any of these third parties may place Cookies on your computer or mobile device, use web beacons (see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_beacon), and gather IP addresses and log data to collect traffic and activity data to deliver relevant metrics and content.
4.5.4. Opting Out of Third Party Cookies.
184.108.40.206. You may customize your Google Cookies preferences or opt out of using Google Cookies on the Google Ads Settings page at http://www.google.com/settings/ads.
220.127.116.11. You may learn about Facebook Cookies and how to customize your preferences at https://www.facebook.com/about/ads.
18.104.22.168. You may opt out of using other third parties’ Cookies by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp. You can also learn more about how to delete or control Cookies at http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
4.6. Personally Identifiable Information. To use certain features of the Service, you will be asked to provide Sambox certain personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”). Personal Information may include the following categories, without limitation: (1) “Contact Data” (such as your name, phone number, fax number, mailing address and email address); (2) “Financial Data” (such as your credit/debit card number and expiration date); (3) “Demographic Data” (such as your gender and postcode); and (4) “Third Party Social Media Account Data” (such as your account information for third party social media accounts when you access the Service in connection to those accounts). In each case, you will be asked to provide Personal Information; the Service will not gather it secretly. Sambox may supplement the Personal Information you provide with additional Personal Information gathered from public sources or from third parties (e.g., consumer reporting agencies) who may lawfully provide that information to Sambox. You are under no obligation to provide Personal Information, with the caveat that your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Service.
4.7. Specific Information Collected. Sambox may collect the following specific items of Personal Information:
4.7.1. your first and last name
4.7.2. your address
4.7.3. your email address
4.7.4. your telephone number
4.7.5. your accounts with third party services which you may optionally use to login to the Service; see Section 4.9 (Authentication via Third Party Services)
4.8. Information You Make Public. The Service may contain features (e.g., instant messages, electronic messaging, etc.) that allow you to upload, post, transmit, display, perform, or distribute content, or other information, including your Personal Information. Any information that you choose to disclose through such features becomes public information over which Sambox is unable to exercise control. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information through such features, and you agree to assume all responsibility for doing so.
4.9. Authentication via Third Party Services. At this time, Sambox is not providing Authentication via Third Party services. Login credentials are restricted to your email address and password.
5. Information Use and Disclosure Practices.
5.1. Traffic Data and Information Gathered Using Cookies. Sambox analyzes Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies to help Sambox better understand who is using the Service and how they are using it. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, Sambox is able to better design the Service to improve your experience, and to serve you more relevant and interesting content. From time to time, Sambox may release Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Service. Sambox does not attempt to link information gathered using Cookies to Personal Information.
5.2. Personal Information.
5.2.2. Disclosure Practices. Except under the following categories of circumstances, Sambox will keep your Personal Information private, and will not share it with third parties.
22.214.171.124. Disclosure in Connection with Service. Sambox discloses Personal Information to those who help it provide services, including without limitation those who perform technical, administrative, and data processing tasks such as hosting, billing, fulfillment, data storage, and security.
126.96.36.199. Social Media. At your direction, Sambox discloses your information and your use of the Service on social media platforms. Sambox sends your information through the APIs of social media platforms you authorize, in compliance with all applicable laws and the applicable platforms’ privacy policies in place when your information is sent.
188.8.131.52. By Law or to Protect Rights. Sambox discloses Personal Information when required to do so by law, in response to a subpoena or court order, or when Sambox believes in its sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Sambox, third parties, or the public.
6. Consent to Receive Electronic Communications From Company. Without limitation, by registering for the Service and/or by providing your name, email, postal or residential address, and/or phone number through the Service, you expressly consent to receive electronic and other communications from Sambox, over the short term and periodically, including email and short-message service (“SMS” or “text message”) communications, regarding the Service, new product offers, promotions, and other matters. You may opt out of receiving electronic communications at any time by (a) following the unsubscribe instructions contained in each communication; or (b) sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Consent to Receive Electronic Communications from Partner Marketers. Without limitation, by registering for the Service and/or by providing your name, email, postal or residential address, and/or phone number through the Service, you consent to receive, and openly and knowingly solicit, electronic communications, including email and SMS communications, from Sambox partner firms, which may include third party marketing companies, affiliates, advertising agencies, and data aggregation companies regarding their services, including offers, promotions, and other related matters. You may opt out of receiving electronic communications at any time by (a) following the unsubscribe instructions contained in each communication; or (b) sending an email to email@example.com.
8. Security of Personal Information. Sambox takes security seriously. We use commercially reasonable safeguards to protect against the unauthorized access, use, modification, destruction, or disclosure of your Personal Information. However, due to the realities of data security, Sambox is unable to guarantee that any information provided to us will not be accessed, hacked, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by unauthorized parties.
9. Lost or Stolen Information. You must promptly notify us if your credit, bank, other financial institution information, username, or password is lost, stolen, or used without permission. In such an event, we will remove that credit card number, bank account information, other financial institution information, username, or password from your account and update our records accordingly.
10. User Ability to Access, Update, and Correct Personal Information. Sambox wants your Personal Information to be complete and accurate. As stated in the Terms of Service, by using the Service, you represent and warrant that all information you provide in connection with your use of the Service is current, complete, and accurate, and that you will update that information as needed to maintain its completeness and accuracy. To confirm the completeness and accuracy of, or make changes to, your Personal Information, visit your personal profile. Through your personal profile, you may review and update your Personal Information that we have already collected.
14. Do-Not-Track Disclosure. Sambox does not respond to “Do Not Track” signals sent by browsers.